About Me

Louisiana
I am a Christian home schooling mom of six, writer, blogger and in all my spare time I love to read.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Book, Nathaniel Ages

Well, I signed my second contract on my book, this one with the editor. I will have a few rewrites, thought this would be an all consuming task, but it won't be. I wanted to enjoy my summer and not be chained to my laptop and I'm thankful that I wasn't. People keep asking me when did I find the time to write a book and my cousin, upon seeing that I really do hunt and peck at the keyboard asked me how! I originally began because my oldest daughter is bipolar and she decided to write a book. It was the most amazing thing I had ever read, and I read a lot. Then she didn't get very far before she quit. I hoped that if I could write a book, she would be inspired to outdo me or something. I wasn't sure if I could even do it, my husband bought me a laptop for Christmas and so I began a story that I had thought of from one line that came to me when I was in that state of awake and still asleep.
"If I were Adam and we were in the garden, I would gladly eat of the fruit and die with you." Nathaniel said as he softly brushed his fingertips down the side of Kate's cheek.
"If I were Eve, I would burn the tree and live with you forever."

It is now my hope and prayer that my daughter would still be inspired to write, but much more so, that she would see Christ's love and mercy and grace that He has for her through my story.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited... I can't wait to read it!!! I want the first bound copy made ;)

    Love ya, Fee

    ReplyDelete